Kirby package manager
A simple yet powerful package manager and CLI for Kirby CMS
kirby package manager (aka kpm) is a command line interface (CLI) Kirby CMS giving the ability to do many cool things with Kirby installations to improve your workflow a lot.
kpm is currently in beta - installable, but not feature complete!
A version 1.0 will be available in a few weeks.
- Install, update and uninstall plugins, snippets and templates with ease.
- Import data from other CMS using Kirby exporters.
- Empty the cache of a Kirby installation.
- Export a Kirby installation to static HTML files.
- View some cool eastereggs.
You need PHP 5 installed as a CLI on a Unix computer and a Kirby license.
Feedback & Contact
If there are any questions left or you have a bug report/feature request, don't hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org